Sunday, December 14, 2008

Melliname Melliname

This is one of my and my wife's favourite song. There is an interesting fact behind me singing this song. We have a custom in our marriage called Nalungu. In our nalungu, when people asked my wife to sing a song, she sang a devotional song very nicely. Then when it was my turn, I was very nervous and I could not think of any song. My wife realised that I was little bit tensed and came to rescue me by suggesting me to sing the song "Melliname". This is the very first song I sang for my wife. Really it was a very pleasant and unforgettable moment.

Now also it's her wish to sing this song and Here's my version...


Song: Melliname
Movie: Shajahan

Music: Mani Sharma
Singer: Harish Ragavendra
Performed by: MeenachiSundaram


Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

8 comments:

சுவாமி - Swami said...

There you go...
Good to see the next song in short span of time.

Can I say something...This is what you are going to have as the "Memories" in your future..I mean old age ;-)


We like to hear your wife's voice in the next release.

Anonymous said...

Hi, your blog has been added to the Audio India blog where we update with the latest posts from music blog. It will be nice if you could send me an email update whenever you add a new song here. Thanks,

Sundar said...

Jo, thanks for adding my blog to Audio India. Surely I'll send you an email update whenever I add a new song

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Nice n clear rendition ! You have a distinct voice !

All the Best :)

tholaiththavan said...

கலக்கிட்டீங்க மீனாட்சி, கலக்கிட்டீங்க. பாட்டு நல்லா இருக்கு. ஆனா இந்த பாட்டுக்கு பின்னாடி இவ்வளவு மேட்டர் இருக்குறது எங்களுக்கு தெரியாதே... உங்களின் இரண்டாம் பதிவுக்கு என்னுடைய வாழ்த்துக்கள்...

Awatts said...

Nicely sung! Wish the voice clarity was better...may be you could use some voice effects. Good breath control too...

ZEG Consultants said...

Meenachi, welcome to the blog world! Hope to hear more songs from you, including some Hindi songs!

Sundar said...

Friends, Thank you very much for your comments..

Awatts, I Will work on the effects and try to improve the voice clarity in my next posting. Thank you very much for your suggestion..

AzamKhan, Sure.. I have some hindi songs in my list