Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ilamai Enum - Pagalil Oru Iravu

A couple of weeks back I was thinking that, I haven't posted any songs of my Favorites Ilayaraja's or A.R.Rahman's till this time. So I tried this song of Ilayaraja. It's a romantic song but for me it sounds more like a melody than romance. It is one of the best songs sung by SPB in Ilayaraja's composition.

Listen to my version of this song and give me your comments.


Song: Ilamai Enum
Movie: Pagalil Oru Iravu
Music: Ilayaraja
Singer: S.P.B
Covered by: MeenachiSundaram

















11 comments:

Sowmya said...

Nicely rendered and and the placements are apt. It could be even better , ezhanchu paadina !

Track is not that much good and missing the chorus behind the song. But it was neat !

Well done :)

Sundar said...

Somya, Thanks for your comments. I'll improve on "ezhanchu paadurathu". Yeah.. Track is not so good.

Unknown said...

athan,
nice song ,,,,u sung really good,,i havent heard this song its the first time..its really good,,,

well done....

Sundar said...

Venkat, Thank you very much for your comments.

Anonymous said...

Nice singing once again da...
Could see your voice improved in low scales. Hope karoke not fully fit the actual song and looks bit faster.

In few areas, the variations are not very sharp da.. Try it out next time.
Oterwise sweetly made :) Great effort

Kingsly

Sundar said...

Kingsly, Thank you very much for your comments. I'll improve on variations..

meena said...

Your singing is good,apart from the pitching issues.I think you can redo this song.It sounded very shaky.I feel you can do more wonders with your voice.

Sundar said...

@Meena
Thank you very much for your comments. I'll correct the pitching issues and will try to redo this song.

LR Mom said...

hi meenachi,
ur presentation of song is so nice.anubavichchu paadirikeenga..

Sundar said...

Thanks for your comments shobana..

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!